Run your Shortcuts
automatically with Shortery.
Tired of manually executing a Shortcut every morning when starting to work?
Just add the Shortcut to Shortery and let it run automatically.
Shortery offers seven different triggers to run a Shortcut:
- Application Launch & Quit - Run a Shortcut when you start or quit an app.
- Time - Set a time when the Shortcut should run and define how often it should be repeated.
- Wake Up & Sleep - Run Shortcuts before your Mac goes to sleep or after it wakes up.
- Login & Logout - How about your Mac greeting you in the morning and telling you about your current
day? Use the Login-Trigger
to get your day started.
- Keyboard - Need direct access to a Shortcut? Define a global hotkey and trigger it from any app.
- Appearance - Run a Shortcut when your Mac changes from dark to light mode or light to dark mode.
- Power - Run Shortcuts when you plug in a power adapter or your battery capacity runs low.
Beautiful time tracking for your Mac, iPhone, iPad and Watch.